The Original Sophie the Giraffe is the worlds favourite teether is famous the world over! Sophie is made in France from 100% natural rubber derived from the sap of the Hevea tree. Her flexible, renewable, natural materials and non-toxic paint mean she is a safe and natural teething toy for your baby from day one.
Sophies size and shape are ideal for a baby’s small hands to grasp. The long neck and legs and knobbly head all give baby grip for little hands and plenty of good places to latch on when they want to sooth.
Sophie was first produced in France in 1961 and has gone on to worldwide fame and lore! After sales of more than 50 million units (thats 50 million happy babies) Sophie the Giraffe is still the exact same today, still traditionally made in France to a top secret formula!
Sophie comes nicely gift boxed!
• Made from 100% natural rubber derived from the sap of the Hevea tree
• Natural Rubber is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to teethe & chew.
• Lightweight & easy to grasp for tiny hands.
• Painted with non-toxic, food-grade paints.
• Stimulating to baby’s senses with her soft colours & gentle squeak.
• Bumpy head helps soothe sore, teething gums.
• Sophie makes an amusing squeak when squeezed – such fun for a baby!
• Slender, flexible & soft – babies love manipulating & teething Sophie.
• Sophie the Giraffe is Phthalate-Free with No Vinyl (no-PVC)!
• Born in France in 1961, Sophie the Giraffe is a classic!
• 18cm tall
• Suitable from birth +
I would like to receive promotional material from Butterslip